Tuesday, June 06, 2006

chalet!

hahax.. kkz.. today's chalet day!.. as edwina reminded me YESTERDAY... ... -_-'.. so obviously i am sooooo unprepared.... lol ... dun think i can bring my xbox..zzz.. but i try bring my laptop.. if possible... lol outdoor lan gaming with ONE pc... XD... muz see how ryan wong plays dota A.I sia.. =X .. well will be back on fri.. but feel free to msg me anytime.. i'm sure confirm damn bored there one... hahax.. unless got MORE guys... maybe ryan wong coming today.. muahahaha.. -_-'.. okie tt sounds gay... well a song to describe how i feel now... * a lighted up mood these days *

I Wanna Go To A Place...

by Rie fu from Gundam SEED DESTINY (3rd ED)


I wanna go to a place where I can say,

That I'm all right and I'm staying there with you,

I wanna know if there could be anyway,

That there's no fight, and I'm safe and sound with you,


And everytime I look, I thought you were there,

But it was just my imagination,

I don't see it anymore cause I see thru you now,


imademo kidzukanai deshou kono shizuka na sora ni,

(Even now you still haven't noticed this quiet sky,)

itsudemo omoidasu kedo mou doko nimo modorenai,

(I am always thinking of it, but I can no longer return to there,)


soshite zutto kokoro de samete sotto kidzuite,

(And I will always be awake in my heart, gently taking notice,)

itsuka kitto yasashisa mietekuru you ni,

(That someday I will be able to see kindness,)


What's stopping me? I get stuck again,

Is it really OK? It's never OK for me,

What's got into me? I get lost again,

Is it really OK? It's never going to be,


soshite motto sagashite me no mae ni kidzuite,

(And I will search harder to realize the things in front of my eyes,)

asu wa kitto kazamuki mo kawaru you ni,

(Even the wind's direction will surely change tomorrow,)

kaze ga sotto sasayaku ugomeku nowa kono daichi,

(The wind whispers gently, the one that moves is the earth,)

mayawanaide yasashisa mietekuru you ni,

(Find the way and I will be able to see kindness,)


And every time I look, I thought you were there,

But it was just my imagination,

I don't see it anymore cause I see thru you now,


I wanna go to a place where I can say,

That I'm all right and I'm staying there with you.

No comments: