Thursday, April 06, 2006

waking ashland...

hahax... waking ashland the song "Long Shot".. the guitar part is many many nice.... =) ... makes me wanna play a guitar too... XD... pe today was crap... captain's ball.. -_-'... zzz.. wah heng.. my standing broad jump is like 224?.. lol .. not bad not bad... considering.. i wear a pair of stupid shoes.... zzz..... and my hands haf many many pain blisters...zzzzzz...ow... =( .. and even though there's always 2 pple sleeping in class in lessons... onli i get called... -_-'... maybe coz i'm sitting in front.... and i haf to hug my jacket .... lol.. and jac calls it my security blanket... -_-'... i dun use blankets on my bed anyway..............
then played badminton.. wah not bad.. i can use my racquet better already.. =) ... lucky i nvr waste my money... zzz...

hmmmz.. a rift is growing between both of us again...dunno why... o wellz... looks like she still prefers girls company... and especially one girl..zzzzzzzzz... with her around i'll NVR be able to haf a decent convo.. believe me.... i know that DAMN well.... -_-'... it seems like she's content with just watching me?.. zzz... bleah... i think i'm not tt passive.... even if passive also not until liddat.... well she seemed quite enthu about captain's ball today... and smiled also... and i passed to her!!... -_-'.. okie tt was damn stupid... and i scored one too!!.. when no one expected me to shoot.. =) ... aisae... okie.. off to the worser points of my life... -_-'.. so tired.... dunno why.. just many tired... especially during lessons.. when teachers drone on about tutorials.... i love my jacket.. with it i think i can sleep in like 30 secs of a gp lesson or bio.. hahax.. bio is a new addition.. coz i hate animal transport qns... gp is usual... miss yim knows i'm a compulsive sleeper anyway... and so does she.. =) .. bleah.. no idea wad to do in sch.. on one hand it's nice to see mathan and the guyz... and also the girls.. lol .. -_-'... but in sch time i can't talk to her.. i dunno why,, it's just damn hard....... and i think she thinks i'm not trying...... i just wanna talk to her one on one... as we did last sat... the best sat in my life.... one on one i'll talk until the skies come down.. really... sighz........ maybe this week she's not in tune with me... zzzz.. nvm... still haf months to go... still can.. as edwina said... PERSERVERE!!!.. darn i think i spelt it wrongly... wadever.... -_-'..

No comments: