Sunday, March 19, 2006

always you....

hahax... had some fun yesterday... kinda like a breather from my studying... =) ... went to church to watch some movie.. called "the moment after"... so cool.. hahax... =p ... then played more sports!!!... though my ankle was still hurting.. played soccer at small field.. but me and shang and xs were late.. why??.. coz i lead them wrong way.. hahax... we went to wait at e street soccer court instead.. =p .. i always lead pple wrong way one.. -_-'... then we played soccer... wah not bad..,. they put me left flank coz xs said i cannot def ... lol.. which is many true... =) ... and b4 e game started... i said i'll score a goal for her...* and xs said he'll score 10 goals, lol ... and none came.. coz he was defender.. =p * and which it happened at my third shot on goal.. hahax.. first shot bounced off my shin and flew far far... second one got deflected off some guy's foot... and the last one... o yeah.... rammed it and it hit the cone and went in... but the other team... -_-' said it was offside... ... zzzzzzzzzzzz... nvm... i know i scored a goal and it still counts... =) .. so happy... lol ... then xs and shang went to my hse.. coz i invited them over.. then ordered pizza hut.. hahax... * fang all your fault la.. cannot come.. = no pizza.. XD.. *
then we played some com... let them watch e sesame street video.. which is totally retarded... -_-'... lol ... then we ate pizza while watching tv... and then played winning eleven on my xbox... lol.. i many long nvr touch it liao la.... zzz... forgot how to setup somemore... hahax... then i not bad... playing for e 2nd time in my life... i held a draw to xs.. but lost in p.k coz i dunno how to kick... -_-'... lol ... then shang bully me... hahahx... i own goal somemore.. dunno which stupid chelsea player... zzzz .hahax...

hmmmz... nvr msged her yesterday... * got think of me??.. * .. lol ... wishful thinking on my part..... also no mood to msg her today.. though i do it every sunday... sighz.... just tired.... veri tired..... dunno who more tired la.... -_-'.... if onli she would FOR ONCE msg me to chat... hahax... which i think she nvr will ... the only 2 times she did was to ask about stuff only... and onli 2 times... too bad she doesn't know this blog.. =)... lol...

*If It Were You And Me Tonite, I'll Would Tame The Stars And Save The Brightest One For You...*

No comments: