Friday, March 10, 2006

o wellz....

okiez..... this iz my new blog.. not bad right?.. coz my com cannot use stupid flashy blogskins...... zzzzzzz ... hahax... nvr put up frens yet... sibei sianz la... today is also e day where i die.. lol ... just like my blogskin.. =) ... hmmmz.. found out a certain info that i din feel like knowing... .. kkz.. enough crap... time to blog... -_-'... today go sch... felt crappy... y?... tired and too much on my mind... seriously.. i dun think i'm tt serious ever in my sch life yet... came to sch.. stoned and slept... and huiling still come bug me lol... always liddat one... hmmz.. then slept and slept... and slept..zzzzzzzz... and juz din feel like smiling.. dead reaction.. then did gp exam... wah not bad... i think i quite okie.. juz that aq left half a point and my conclusion tt's all... hmmmz... then played badminton at my hse there... wa my mp100 damn long la... longer then normal racquet.. tt's y i got some difficulty at first... lol.. then after xm left we challenged these china pple to match.. but they wanna play single's 5 point matches.. think i won e most.. =p ... with my beloved mp100.. =) learnt how to make use of it fully... long so can stretch better.. =) ... and i smashed it differently.. =p .. shiok!.. then danver stayed at my hse for a while after e badminton where we bought kfc and ate... and we surfed net and downloaded songs on my com.. where i found out the info... zzzzzzz... ultra sianz.... dun tell me i kena twice in a row.... i tell u i cannot take it anymore lor... any more blows (er hem..dun think mathan) ... and i sure become an introvert.... o wellz.... until the day i die... =)

No comments: