Friday, March 24, 2006

haiz. wad crap sia..

hmmmz.. happy happy day!!.. actually sleepy sleepy day.. lol... sleep sleep and sleep... and as usual.. huiling dun let me sleep and had to crack my brains to help her do killer kakuro.. -_-'... do until dun feel like sleeping... =X... haiz... onli said hi to her in e morning.. hahax.. wad a diq i am... then nvr talk liao... dun think i wanna talk.. sighz.... usual day... nothing much... now more pple in e class know bout e sesame street video!!!.. XD... so funnie... even miss yim knows.. coz we let her watch also... hahhahax... think all that watch will laugh to death.. me and mathan are especially tickled by it.. =) ... then had health talk.. lol . so sianz... then lynette came in late coz tan c.c held her up.. we talked a lot.. hahax... damn funnie... apparently virtua tennis theories dun work for real tennis.. if not i become tennis player liao.. -_- '... then at e end of the talk i saw stars... =p.. go ask lynette why... hahahax.. acs(j) had their track and field today!!!!!.. at acjc!!!.. met my old chinese teacher... she still rmb me... =) .. like duh.. i'm like one of those dun listen in chinese class one.. hahax... saw a few other teachers but i doubt they rmb me... many long ago.. like my ancient history...... hmmz.. while i walked home today... seeing e old 4 storey flats reminded of e past... and i felt like i was back to my primary sch days..... where it was so carefree... and me and this girl called cheryl ganged up to bully a guy 2 yrs our senior... hahahax.... wonder how are all e old time frens in my neighbourhood... bleah.... nvr see them anymore...except for nicholas though.. seen him twice or more this yr liao.. hahax...

hmmmz... wad a stupid horoscope i had for today... i think it really reflected wad i felt... * if u wanna know .. go read.. i'm a sagitaurus btw* ... sighz.... no mood to talk to her.. i dun feel like straining myself to think of things to talk to her... y can't i click that well with her like huiling or lynette?... i think i interact less with lynette then with her yet i can talk many many with lyn...-_-'... maybe it's just me...... looks like tml's operation is not gonna be carried out.. i din go get e thing for her... din bother.... sighz i dunno.... at least there's soccer tml... =)

No comments: